Make your planner unique!
You can customize your Good News™ Planners to meet the needs of your school. Add a custom cover or have your handbook pages inserted to make a planner that is uniquely yours.
Questions? Call Dana at 1-800-325-9414, ext. 164 or E-mail email@example.com
Personalize your Good News™ Planner covers with a custom design.
Use a design of your own, or we can work with you to design a front and/or back cover for your school.
- Customized covers are available in full color, laminated on 1 side.
- Price is based on quantity.
- For custom orders of less than 100 planners per design/size there will be an additional set-up fee of $15.00 added to your order.
- Planners with customized or plastic covers, vinyl pockets, and/or handbooks do NOT come 3-hole drilled.
Insert your school’s handbook in the front or back of your Good News™ Planners.
Call for information on how to submit a PDF file of your school’s handbook pages!
- Priced affordably at just $.05 per page per side per book.
- Paper color options include white, yellow, blue and green. Handbook pages will be printed on white paper if no color is specified.
- Planners with customized covers, vinyl pocket folders and/or handbooks do NOT come 3-hole drilled.
- Price includes choice of 1 paper color inserted into the front or back of planners. (An additional charge of $15.00 will be added for multiple colored papers.)
- Actual customer covers are pictured. Sample designs may not be available.
Other Customization Options
Durable Clear Plastic Covers
These 8½” x 11″ durable plastic covers can be bound to the outside (front and back) of the Student and Teacher planners. Not available for Jr. High/High School Planner. (Note: 3-hole drilled not available with plastic cover.) • $1.33 each
Vinyl Pocket Pages
This 8¼” x 10¾” vinyl pocket page can be bound into the front and/or back of your planners. Not available for Jr. High/High School Planner. (Note: 3-hole drilled not available with vinyl pocket insert.) • $0.69 each