Add to and reinforce your religion curriculum!
Central to The Good News™ Program is our Elementary Student Planner. This faith-filled planner gives students the tools they need to keep track of their school activities while providing daily Bible study exercises. Students are encouraged to spend a few minutes every school day strengthening their faith through the study of Scripture.
This school planner prepares students for Sunday worship!
Elementary Student Planner Highlights
- Journal, Prayer and Action Challenges focus on the Gospel-based Word of the Week
- NEW! In Jesus’ Name helps students focus on their own growing faith through suggested exercises and ideas to reach out to others in Jesus’ name
- Back-cover Holy Land map which invites students to Journey with Jesus through the Gospel
- Traditional prayers located inside front and back covers
- PLUS! All the standard features and classroom resource pages you expect in an Elementary Student Planner
- Monthly calendars for planning and keeping track of important dates, long-range assignments and tests
- Space to communicate with parents including space for teacher/parent comments, teacher/student reminders and teacher/parent/student initials