Designed for today’s busy Christian teen!
The Good News™ Planners provide students in grades 7-12 with a faith-strengthening tool. Gospel-based concepts allow students to reassess their faith in light of Jesus and the Gospel and strengthen their faith as a vital part of everyday life.
Grades 7-12 Student Planner Highlights
- NEW! Year-long focus on the Beatitudes as students reflect on their faith reach out in love and mercy to those around them
- Weekly “Good News” Bible verse drawn from the Gospels as well as full Scripture citations for each Bible story
- Scripture-based questions and prayers each week that serve to encourage teens to spend time reflecting on their faith in the light of Jesus and the Good News of the Gospel
- PLUS! All the standard features and resource pages you expect in a Junior High or High School Planner
- Open writing spaces that Junior High/High School students can use as they see fit to keep track of their varied schedules
- Handy grids inside the front cover for recording class schedules
- Two-page calendar spreads now located at the beginning of each month
- A three-year calendar featured on the back cover