Designed with the youngest Catholics in mind!
The Good News™ program starts in the primary classroom.
Our Primary Planner gives children in kindergarten and first grade a head start in learning to be organized. And, like their older brothers and sisters, they learn about the Church through its major feasts and seasons, the Sacraments, and the Church Year, rooted in the stories of Jesus in the Sunday Gospels.
It is a faith-filled introduction to daily planning!
Primary Student Planner Highlights
- Daily exercises that introduce Gospel/Church-related discussions to young children throughout the week
- Weekly puzzles, word searches and pictures for students to color, drawn from Sunday’s Gospel story—the only Catholic Planners using the NAB: Lectionary for Mass translation students will hear on Sunday
- NEW! 2021-2022 Theme: Love My Neighbor – Luke 10:27 helps students focus on their own growing faith through suggested exercises and ideas to reach out to others with Jesus’ encouragement
- Activities that build primary vocabulary and writing skills through focus on the Gospel-based Word of the Week
- Traditional prayers located inside front and back covers
- Resource pages call attention to the Catholic faith, the Sacraments, the Bible and more, for children preparing for First Communion
- The only Catholic Planner with an Imprimatur
- PLUS! All the standard features and classroom resource pages you expect in a Primary Student Planner