Easy to use with idea-packed supplemental resources
We proudly offer a UNIQUE Teacher Planner which is the real key to the success of the Good News™ program. The planner includes a 30-page supplement, packed with weekly ideas for exploring the Bible verse of the week for any teacher in any subject. By using these planners throughout your school, your entire faculty can share in the religious education of your students.
All the standard features of a Teacher Planner plus so much more!
Elementary Teacher Planner & Supplement Highlights
- 30+ pages of faith-building material built around the weekly Gospel Reading
- Scripture citations and age-appropriate commentary on the Gospel
- Historical information on notable persons and events of the week
- Ideas for research, writing and other class projects that expand the Gospel story into all subject areas
- Emphasis on the Fruit of the Sprit highlighted in the weekly questions/activities
- FREE Bonus Section! Additional reproducible Gospel-related activity resource pages for use in various subject areas
- Other faith-building material, including expanded information on the weekly readings and famous Christians through history
- Follows the reading for our junior high/high school planners