Add to and reinforce your religion curriculum!
Central to The Good News™ Program is our Elementary Student Planner. This faith-filled planner gives students the tools they need to keep track of their school activities while providing daily Bible study exercises. Students are encouraged to spend a few minutes every school day strengthening their faith through the study of Scripture.
Elementary Student Planner Highlights
- Journal, Prayer and Action Challenges focus on the Gospel-based Word of the Week
- NEW! 2023-2024 Theme: Amazing Grace theme is reinforced throughout the year through highlighted lyrics from the beloved hymn, a reminder that God’s grace is an ever-present gift
- Back-cover Holy Land map which invites students to Journey with Jesus through the Gospel
- Traditional prayers located inside front and back covers
- PLUS! All the standard features and classroom resource pages you expect in an Elementary Student Planner
- Monthly calendars for planning and keeping track of important dates, long-range assignments and tests
- Space to communicate with parents including space for teacher/parent comments, teacher/student reminders and teacher/parent/student initials
- Teach students to be organized and connect them to their faith with a tool that tracks school activities and provides daily faith exercises.
- Highlight a life of Discipleship, How to Use the Bible and Daily Prayers.
- Encourage devotional life with Weekly “Good News” Bible verse (NIV translation) featuring the life and teachings of Jesus.