Designed with the youngest Christians in mind!
The Good News™ program starts in the primary classroom.
Our Primary Planner gives children in kindergarten through second grade a head start in learning to be organized. And, like their older brothers and sisters, they learn about the Church through its major feasts and seasons, the Sacraments, and the Church Year, rooted in the stories of Jesus in the Sunday Gospels.
It is a faith-filled introduction to daily planning!
Primary Student Planner Highlights
- Daily Discussion and Journaling Starters that reinforce Gospel/Church-related topics
- Weekly “Good News” Bible verse from the life and teachings of Jesus uses the NIV translation of the Bible
- NEW! 2024-2025 Theme: Faith, Hope, Love theme is reinforced throughout the year through a monthly review of the Ten Commandments, our guide to loving the Lord loving our neighbors
- Gospel-based Word of the Week activities build primary vocabulary and writing skills
- Traditional Prayers located inside front and back covers equip children with words to pray
- Resource pages focused on How to Use the Bible, Daily Prayers and the parables of Jesus
- PLUS! All the standard features and classroom resource pages you expect in a Primary Student Planner